- HOOK – (1) A curved piece of metal used to catch fish. (2) A clever advertisement used to lure a fisherman to spend his life’s savings on fishing supplies.
- LINE – Something you give your coworkers when they ask how your fishing trip went.
- LIVE BAIT- The biggest fish you will handle all day
- REEL – A weighted object that causes a rod to sink quickly when dropped overboard.
- TACKLE – What your last catch did to you right after you brought him into the boat and right before he jumped back overboard.